We protect your data and personal information.
Due to the commercial activity carried out and collected by Hauzen Corp, in some cases, discloses information about its website users in order to ensure delivery of the product and provide a better service.
1. Protecting it
2. Information we collect
We collect personal identifiable information (PII) that is voluntarily given during the registration process or in response to explicit requests submitted by Hauzen Corp. We may also collect your IP (Internet Protocol) address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer the Site. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you use the internet. Your IP address is also used to help identify you within a particular session and to gather broad demographic information. We may request your e-mail while using the site. Also, in order to purchase products we may request the following information: Full name, address, email address, birth date, phone number and details about the method of payment.
Hauzen Corp does not store credit card information in which the payments are made within the Site. Hauzen Corp will not, at any time, store your credit card information on our servers. This information is transmitted by SSL directly to an email security gateway and stored on servers of our payment providers.
It states that at any time the Users of Hauzen Corp may request the removal and deletion of their account and information from Hauzen Corp’s database. . Hauzen Corp automatically collects and stores certain information about the activity of users within our website. Such information may include the URL that you came from ( whether or not on our website ) , which URL you may access after ( whether or not on our website ) , which browser you are using , as well as pages visited, searches performed, publications, purchases or sales, messages, etc.
3. Use of information
To provide excellent service and so that users can perform transactions in a fast and safe manner, Hauzen Corp requires certain personal data. The collection of information allows us to provide services and features that best suit your needs. It also allows Hauzen Corp to bring you through various means and channels ( including mail, SMS, etc. ) offers and services that we believe may be of interest.
The personal Information we collect have the following purposes:
- Proceed to the billing and collection of the product purchased by the User.
- Putting us in direct contact with you whenever Hauzen Corp considers it convenient to provide you with through different ways and means (including email, SMS, etc. ) other products and / or services.
- Develop internal studies on the interests , behavior and demographics of the users in order to better understand your needs and interests and to better serve you or provide related information.
- To improve our marketing and promotional efforts to analyze the pages visited by users , searches performed , improve our content offerings , customize such content , presentation and services.
- Send information or messages about new products and / or services, display advertising and promotions , banners, of interest to our members; news about Hauzen Corp and any other information we may consider convenient. If the user prefer, he may request to be excluded from lists for sending promotional or advertising information .
- Share Personal Data with service providers or "outsourcing " to contribute and help improve or facilitate operations through Hauzen Corp, as ( without limitation ) means of secure or intermediaries in managing payments, among others.
- These companies or websites generally have policies on confidentiality of information similar to ours. However Hauzen Corp will ensure that certain standards are met, by signing agreements or contracts having as their object the privacy of the personal data of our users. However, Hauzen Corp is not responsible for the misuse of personal data of the User by these companies or websites.
- In some cases, these service providers will be the ones to collect information directly from the user ( for example, if we ask them to conduct surveys or studies ). In such cases , you will receive a notification about the involvement of a service provider in such activities, and it will be at the discretion of the user any information you wish to provide. If you decide to provide additional information, such providers will use such information according to their own privacy policies.
- Provide personal data of Users to entities involved in the resolution of disputes between them, such as insurance companies and courts in order to resolve such disputes.
4. Confidentiality of information
Our services are available only to those who have legal capacity to contract. Therefore, those who do not comply with this condition shall refrain from providing personal information to be included in our database. However, they can make it through parents or legal guardians, as set forth in our Terms and Conditions.
We may send e-mails for the following purposes:
- As part of the Service. For example, we send (or may send) emails in the following circumstances
- After registration, notifying the account details
- E-mail reminders of our services (especially those who have not yet used or unused for a considerable time)
- To send information on products you ordered
- As part of a Newsletter
- As promotional emails
- To offer related services
However, in each of the emails we send we will always offer the opportunity to unsubscribe (op-out) to stop receiving emails in the future.
Just follow the link “unsubscribe newsletter” found at the end of all the daily emails you receive.
8. Security and Storage
We employ different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by Visitors to the site either within or outside the company. However, it is necessary to take into account that perfect security does not exist on the Internet. Therefore, Hauzen Corp is not responsible for illegal interceptions or violation of our systems or databases by unauthorized persons. Hauzen Corp is also not liable for the misuse of information obtained by such means.
9. Transfers in special circumstances
If there is a sale, merger, consolidation, change in corporate control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization or liquidation of Hauzen Corp, then, at our discretion, we may transfer, sell or assign information collected on this Site or any other relevant parties.
10. Customer Service
If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact our customer service team: email@example.com
12. Registration database
The personal database of Hauzen Corp is duly registered with the National Registration Database within the framework of the National Directorate for Personal Data Protection. The web address of the agency is www.jus.gov.fix/personaldatabase